The Women Leaders in Global Health Challenge Contest (WLGH Challenge) is a global open challenge organised by WHO-TDR, the University of London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Seth SESH and the Women Leaders in Global Health Conference 2018. The aim of the competition is to collect innovative solutions and promote more women to apply for the TDR mid-career fellowship. The aim of the fellowship is to provide a year of relevant training for people from low- and middle-income countries working in clinical care, healthcare and pharmaceutical research and development, but for a number of reasons, the number of women applying for the fellowship has not been effectively increased over the years.
Now we need your ideas - from all regions, of all genders, and of all ages - to change the current scarcity of female applicants for TDR scholarships and create more opportunities for more women to apply!
The winner of the competition (at least 3) will attend the Women Leaders Global Health Conference in London in November 2018.
Open call Period
Deadline for entries: 01/07/2018
Award announcement date: 01/08/2018
1. Entries must be in English and must be no more than 500 words.
2. Entries with graphics should be no more than 450 words.
3. Entries must be original and not have been published in any media or publication. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden and violators will be disqualified from the award and will be held liable. (Note: The works selected by participants must not infringe on the copyright, portrait rights, reputation rights, privacy rights and other legal rights of others.)
4. The copyright of the works belongs to the competition.
The winner of the competition (at least 3) will attend and present their idea at the Women Leaders Global Health Conference in London in November 2018 (the organisers will provide all travel expenses to attend the conference, including registration, airfare to London, accommodation, meal allowance and other related expenses).
1. Click on the original article at the end of the article to go to the competition website to apply
2. Individuals and teams can apply, and the team will send a representative to participate in the conference.
For more information about the competition, please click on the "Read More" button to visit the competition website.
If you have any questions, please contact the competition coordinator, Ewen Liu, at firstname.lastname@example.org